CBDCs are not-for-profit organizations run by volunteers from the local business community who firmly believe in improving the economic viability of their region. CBDCs offer a variety of loan products and services to help entrepreneurs succeed! To find more information about the many programs and services offered, visit a CBDC office near you.
- When: Tuesday, February 28th - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 455 Main Street – Alberton
- When: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 from 8:30a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque(Storm Date: Tuesday, March 2nd )
- When: Monday, February 27th, 2017. 9:00 a.m. - 4 p. m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 455 Main Street, Alberton
- When: Thursday March 2nd, 2017 8:30 am - 3:00 pmWhere: Kings Playhouse, 65 Grafton St. GEORGETOWNStorm Date: March 9th, 2017
- When: *NEW DATE* March 1st, 2017Where: Rural Action Centre Alberton - 455 Main Street in Alberton
- Invitation to Participate -To receive additional information and/or to express interest in the program, please contact:Barb MacDonald 902-853-3616 email@example.comEllen Rennie 902-856-1575 firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday February 28th, 2017.
Innovation PEI’s Business Development Division provides coordination and delivery of information and assistance to new and existing business in Prince Edward Island. Specifically, the division provides counselling, financial assistance, business guidance.
- When: March 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd and 28th. 6:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m.Where: Belfast Consolidated School, 3326 Trans-Canada Hwy, Belle River, PE
- When: February 28th, March 2nd, 7th, 9th and 13th. 6:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 15 Green St. SOURIS