CBDCs are not-for-profit organizations run by volunteers from the local business community who firmly believe in improving the economic viability of their region. CBDCs offer a variety of loan products and services to help entrepreneurs succeed! To find more information about the many programs and services offered, visit a CBDC office near you.
- When: Wednesday April 5, 2017. 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 455 Main Street Alberton.
- When: April 4th, April 11th and April 25th 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre, 540 Main St. Montague
- When: April 6th, 13th and 27th. 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.Where: Rural Action Centre – 15 Green St., Souris. (Access PEI Boardroom)
- Wellington RAC - 48 Mill Rd, Wellington, PEI
Monday, May 8 at 12:00 noon Lunch & Learn –Lunch Provided!Alberton RAC - 455 Main Street, Alberton, PEI
Tuesday, May 9 at 9:00 amCentral Bedeque RAC – 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque, PEI
Tuesday, May 9 at 1:30 pmSouris RAC – 15 Green Street, Souris, PEI
Thursday, May 11 at 1:00 pmMontague RAC - 540 Main Street, Montague, PEI
Friday, May 12 at 12:00 noon Lunch & Learn – Bring your Lunch!
Innovation PEI’s Business Development Division provides coordination and delivery of information and assistance to new and existing business in Prince Edward Island. Specifically, the division provides counselling, financial assistance, business guidance.
- When: Monday, April 3, 2017 at 12:00 noonWhere: Rural Action Centre 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque
- When: Thursday, April 6, 2017Where: Rural Action Centre, 540 Main St. Montague
Where: Rural Action Centre - 106 Linkletter Avenue, Central Bedeque