- Examine the important role of Customer Experience in your business.
- Explore successes and gaps in Customer Experience, and why it matters.
- Understand key Customer Experience metrics to continually measure and evaluate performance.
- Identify key customer touchpoints and activities in your customer’s journey and discover ways to boost Customer Experience throughout.
- Share insights and ideas to elevate your Customer Experience.
Front-line staff, managers and business owners will all learn how to Boost the Bottom-line by expanding good customer service to every aspect of the customer’s experience with your business.
Hosted by The Rural Action Centre in partnership with CBDC Western PEI
To register please contact Barb MacDonald | 902-853-3616 | firstname.lastname@example.org