- Successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps
- Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
- Attend and participate in 100% of the course
- The Red Cross
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS system
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation emergencies
- First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Wound care
Upon registration, please provide your phone number and information you wish you be on your invoice including your email.
Contact Emma Gamble to reserve your seat!
(902)838-4030 | email@example.com
**Please note that cancelation notifications should be given no less than 24 hours prior to the training start date otherwise they may be subject to invoicing based on Island First Aid Services payment policies. If you have specific questions about payment information or cancelations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .