Michelle Penwarden, Human Resources Advisor at CBDC West Prince Ventures, and Tom Hilton, Education Officer – PEI Human Rights Commission, will present this two-part workshop.
The following topics will be discussed:
- PEI Employment Standards Act
- PEI Human Rights Act
- PEI Occupational Health & Safety Act
Human Resource Management (HRM):
- Employee Handbooks – Implementing Policies & Procedures
- Recruiting and Retention
- Performance Management
Tom Hilton, Education Officer, PEI Human Rights Commission
- PEI Human Rights Regulations & Requirements
- COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccines in the Workplace
This free workshop will be held at Credit Union Place in Summerside. Limited Seating. First Come – First Served.
**VAX Pass and one piece of ID will be required.
In keeping with Public Health Guidelines stated by the Chief Public Health Officer of PEI, current COVID 19 protocols will be adhered to, to ensure the safety of participants and facilitator.
For more information or to register by Wednesday, October 13th, please contact Barb at 902-853-3616 or [email protected].