Writing grant proposals can be a challenging and tedious process.
This workshop facilitated by Jacinthe Lemire will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to develop compelling grant proposals that will stand out to funding agencies.
Topics covered will include:
- understanding the funding program criteria
- how to present your project or proposal
- how to determine and articulate your project’s goals
- using the correct terminology – familiar to the funding agencies
- gathering letters of support
Jacinthe Lemire holds a certification in project management (© PMP)and a Master of Science in Management (HEC Montréal).
Originally from Quebec, she moved to Prince Edward Island in 2007. Jacinthe has been providing community development and project management consulting services to Francophone organizations in Canada since 2018. Her expertise in organization management and project management has led her to facilitate several workshops, including several related to funding for community organizations.
To register, please contact Josée Ouellette at josée@rdeeipe.org or 902-854-3439.