This online workshop series is delivered in eight 90-minute sessions, 6:30-8pm , via Zoom. At the end of the eight sessions you will have all the tools to complete your business plan. The facilitator is Cathy Rose. For more information and to register, please email Emma Gamble at [email protected] or call 902-838-4030.
The course content includes:
April 6 – 8th
Business Plan Overview
- Why a business plan is important
- Components and structure of a business plan
April 13 – 15th
- How to perform market research and analysis
- Who are your Customers? Competitors? Suppliers?
- What are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- Understand the 4 P’s of marketing: Price, Product, Promotion, and
April 20 – 22nd
Financial Statements (projections)
- What is required
- What are your projected sales and expenses
- What are the components of a financial statement
- Complete a 2 year cash flow, income statement & balance
April 27 – 29th
- A review of on-line and off line resources
- Presentations on business supports, services, loans and grants