Do you want to learn how to sell your product or services to the federal government? Be sure to attend the free webinar – Doing Business with the Government of Canada. To register, please email Holly Fitzpatrick.
Each year, the federal government purchases up to $20 billion in goods, services, and construction services of all kinds, from tractors and heavy equipment to paper clips and utensils, training services to snow removal, scientific research to auditing services, and everything in between. .
Attend this webinar to find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services and to understand the contracting process. You will learn how to:
- Register in supplier database
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Take advantage of the procurement information on Buyandsell.gc.ca
- Understand the security clearance process
- Bid on opportunities
The session will include a 45-minute presentation, a 30-minute demonstration of the www.buyandsell.gc.ca website and a Q&A component.