May 10, 2023
Proposal Writing 101 with Kilfoil Consulting
A step-by-step approach to developing effective grant proposals
Writing grant proposals can be a challenging and tedious process. However, developing grant writing skills is critical for staff, and sometimes, volunteers of PEI non-profit organizations. Register HERE and join seasoned proposal writer Jillian Kilfoil on May 30, 2023 for a 90-minute interactive online workshop.
Ignition Fund – $25,000 in Start-Up Capital
The Ignition Fund provides aspiring entrepreneurs with the chance to compete for $25,000 to make their ideas a reality. Got questions? Attend an information session.
Community Revitalization Program – Rural Growth Initiative
The Community Revitalization Program (CRP) makes strategic investments in infrastructure that supports rural culture, society, and economic development. Two funding streams are available. Watch this short video to see how CRP funding helped make this facility in New London more usable, and environmentally friendly. To apply, contact your Community Development Officer (be sure to scroll to bottom of the page) or call your local Rural Action Centre.
Grow Your Business Online Grant
The Canada Digital Adoption Program – Grow Your Business Online Grant offers eligible small businesses:
- A network of e-commerce advisors to help assess your needs and discover new opportunities
- Microgrants of up to $2400 to cover the cost of adopting new digital technologies
PEI small businesses apply through the New Brunswick Association of CBDCs. Start the process HERE.
Upcoming Training Sessions at Rural Action Centres
- May 16 – The Five Most Common Errors for Start-Ups – Wellington online en français
- May 24 – e-force PEI : Virtual Information Session
- May 30 – Proposal Writing 101 with Kilfoil Consulting
- May 9 – Nuts & Bolts of Business Success (4-session series in person)
- May 11 – Ignition Fund Info Session
- May 16 – Planning for Perfection, 2-part Business Plan Workshop
- May 16 – Ignition Fund Info Session
Contact the Client Information Officer in your local centre if we can be of assistance.
Emma Gamble, Montague | email@example.com | 902-838-4030
Barb MacDonald, Alberton | firstname.lastname@example.org | 902-853-3616
Josée Ouellette, Wellington | email@example.com | 902-854-3439
Rural Action Centres | Toll free | 1-855-297-9898
Download Newsletter PDF here.